Thursday, December 24, 2015

6 Pack Ab Routine

I never worked on abs seriously. With the loath of fat on belly, it did not made much sense either. This was till my body fat percentage was above 20. Now I keep fluctuating between 19 and 20.  This seems to be the correct time to start on 6pacab. Research shows you can still develop those abs even if I have some fat on the belly but 6pacab will be visible only when body  fat percentage goes down  below 15.

I have started with the following.
Lower Abs -  Every alternate days / 2 exercises / 5 sets per exercise /  reps upto 30 sec with 30 sec rest per set.
Upper Abs -  Every alternate days / 2 exercises / 5 sets per exercise / reps upto 30 sec with 30 sec rest per set.

I will follow this routine for a while. Already started wih this routine this week and it seems to be working. I can feel the ab muscles special lower ab muscles being worked out. I will keep the progress posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open for suggestions, views and questions