Friday, December 11, 2015

How much will liquor impact 6 pack abs

So today.. we had a company party and I drank almost 4 long island drinks and 1 shot. what long island means? God knows!!! But I can feel pretty high. Almost after 20 days I started the clean nutrition, this was the first time I slipped Intentionally. Intentional because it will help me find out how much I need to control the urge and hold on the horses.

We will be able to find this out only after 5 days on 15th of dec. As every 5 days I will be counting my body fat percentage. Today morning it was 20.3, if it stays 20.3 or above it on 15th dec, i will have to leave any form of alcohol completely. For now I can surely tell that my stomach feels bloated more than it felt in last 20 days. There is yet another party tomorow, which I will have to attend and limit myself to chicken item and avoid drinks as much as possible. If someone forces I can still have a glass of beer but if next week's body fat percentage doesn't end up below 20.3 then I will have to leave alcohol completely.

So that's it for today. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open for suggestions, views and questions