Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New Lowest Weight 166

So it seems like every day is going to be a achievement this week. I lost another pound and my weight is down to 166. I am expecting this stint of lb a day loss to continue for another 4 to 5 days so expecting another 4 to 5 pound loss. The most probable reason for weight loss happening after 25 days of moderately clean diet could be that my body dint understood how can it get clean food after 34 years of junk. Once my body understood that now it's clean diet each day in and out maybe it has started reacting positively by shading off the extra lbs. I still eat some oily foods and  let it go easy on my taste buds by having a bite of junk food. Once I hit a plateau in weight loss and if then I am still above that 12 % body fat percentage, I will try to give up on oily foods and hold on my taste buds for tasting the junk food.

Said that again I am happy with the overall progress with
Weight 166 lbs
Body fat 19.7%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open for suggestions, views and questions