Monday, December 21, 2015

Party Week

Last two weeks have been terrific. They bounced my body fat percentage  to 21.1. Yes that's correct 21.1 My weight bounced back to 170 lbs. After the last 15th dec body fat percentage reading of 19.7 and weight of 166 lbs, i had to find answers to what went wrong.

What went wrong?
If I am correct all blame goes to eating out for 5 times in 14 day period. All 5 days I ate junk. White rice, chicken wings but they were all sort of flavored wings. I am sure it must have impacted the body fat percentage a lot. There is no space for slipping out on diet. My body is not going to take in so many days of junk food into consideration, even though I followed a clean diet for 20 days. Those 5 days of junk ruined my progress.

What I will do?
Follow strict diet. Can't eat junk. Always keep meal options available in car while travelling or going out. Egg whites are best and quick ways to get proteins.

Target
As  of today my body fat percentage was well below 20 and weight around 168 lbs. But this week surely was not what I expected it to be. Targeting to get body stats of 19.7 and weight 166 by end of this week on  25 or 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open for suggestions, views and questions