Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Lowest weight 167

Today I will be taking off from gym. All my rib cage muscles are stressed and I can feel a little discomfort from the abs exercise which i did for the first time. I Still went ahead and did a cardio session at home. I did 30 sec burpee with 30 sec rest. My heart rate stayed above 150 most of the time.

Said that I can see that I weighed a pound less than yesterday. Now I am 167 lbs. The max body fat percentage of last 5 days is 19.7. So we will mark it as a baseline here.

I am happy with the overall progress of being at 167 lbs and body fat percentage of 19.7.  So this is loss of .5 % in 5 days.

Target is to get body fat percentage below 15 to get those visible abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open for suggestions, views and questions