Thursday, December 10, 2015

Journey to Six Pack Abs

I am writing this blog with sole purpose to remember my journey to getting those 6 little babies right in the face of the mirror. The same mirror  which watches most of us daily and laughs it out. Time to make that laughter turn into a smile of appreciation. Its been every year the 1st of January since 2008 when i was 27 that I have been dreaming of getting ripped abs. But my half hear-ted efforts have always been a disappointment. I failed every year after trying for some time.

Determined to put an end to the half hear-ted struggle and taking all the experience from the failures, henceforth I will sincerely work towards getting those 6 pack abs. I am writing this blog,  as i have given a honest try this year. Starting April 2015 inspired by weight loss of a friend, casual talk and discount on membership of la fitness gym, family being in a different country, finally I had something to kill extra time. And surprisingly its Dec 2015,  and i am still hitting the gym averaging 30 minutes a days.

To summarize the year, I mostly worked on weights without much emphasize on Cardio. The results are good. I have not a very attractive but visible muscles all over the upper body. Lower body still needs to be worked upon. As of today
I weight 170 pounds.
My height is 5 ft 7 inches.
My body fat percentage is 20.3%

For 6 pack abs to be visible, I will have to get the body fat percentage between 12% to15%. So that's  the target. I don't have any fix time in mind as this will  purely be trial and error for me. Lets see how things workout through this journey.

Note: I am not a nutritionist, nor a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open for suggestions, views and questions